We are excited to be able to offer the Inaugural “Preparing for College Golf & A Career In the Golf Industry Night” to our 2019 Junior Tour Members at NO COST. The evening will dive into topics related to playing college golf, careers in the golf industry, saving for college, rules of golf changes, and 2019 Junior Tour policies and procedures.
It should be a fun way to kick off the season with fellow Junior Tour Members and Parents. Seats are limited so register today!
- Sean Lalley, PGA, Nazerath College Golf Coach (DIII College)
- Jeff Mietus, PGA, Director of Golf Glen Oak GC, Former Niagara University Golf Coach (DI College)
- Todd Hummel, Canisus College Head Golf Coach (DI College)
- Rob Horak, PGA, Professional Shadow Lake GC, Asst. St. John Fisher College Golf Coach (DIII College)
- Ken Starkweather, Roberts Wesleyan College Golf Coach (DIII College)
- Josh Sova, Medaille College Golf Coach (DIII College)
- Stosh Kajfasz, Niagara University Head Golf Coach (DI College)
- Doug Wert, PGA, PGA Jr League Regional Manager, Former U of Colorado PGM Program Manager
- Chris Kulinski, PGA, PGA of America Career Consultant
- Tim Fries, PGA, General Manager, Owner Glen Oak GC
- Sean Moffat, PGA, Assistant Professional Country Club of Buffalo
- Rob Krajewski, PGA, Director of Instruction Glen Oak GC
- Jeff Beaver, PGA, Sales Representative Titleist
- Tom Phillion, PGA, SUNY Delhi PGM Porgram Director
- Steve Bartkowski, WNYPGA Executive Director
- Ric Alberico, PGA MP, WNYPGA Tournament Director
- Bob Ashley, PGA, WNYPGA Junior Golf Director
- NYSGA Rules of Golf Representative
- Jamie Miller, Financial Adviser Morgan Stanley
More Details and Registration HERE.